GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Bargain Gate

Steel targets on Amazon

(1/2) > >>

fireslinger:
I've used these for about 2 year now and they work well. They will last forever if you are using pellets only.

1" targets   

3"- 6" targets   

or                   

Hoosier Daddy:
AR500 is excellent to deal with direct. www.ar500armor.com
 I have some of their 4" gongs in 3/8" and they hold up to ANY airgun.
Even my .38 spcl PB pistol won't phase them.

phoenix02:
Check with your local metal supplier. Mine carries precut AR500 shapes like these- you may find something cheaper or at least support a local business.
For airgun use, even just some regular steel plate targets are sufficient for pretty much anything you can throw at them- 3/4" AR500 alloy is rated for field target use against .50 BMG at 300+ yds. It's some tough stuff.

-Michael

Garandsx5:
I have been using shootingtargets7.com for a number of years. Good people. Innovative stands and hanger designs. You need to be careful with AR500 with how you cut it. Too much heat and you get chipping and spalling at the edge- if also using  for firearms.

Air Head:

--- Quote from: Garandsx5 on May 02, 2021, 06:03:07 PM ---I have been using shootingtargets7.com for a number of years. Good people. Innovative stands and hanger designs. You need to be careful with AR500 with how you cut it. Too much heat and you get chipping and spalling at the edge- if also using  for firearms.

--- End quote ---

Great site and Veteran owned.

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version