GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Bargain Gate

Really nice and clear 4.5-27x50 scope worth trying-

(1/62) > >>

Doyle:
Sign up for email notice and join the rewards program before ordering to possible get it for even cheaper.

It's clear and bright with very comfortable eyebox all the way to 27x unlike many other (popular well known overpriced) Chinese made scopes costing up to 4x - 5x this price. Eye friendliness is simply unmatched regardless of its seemingly cheap price compared to other more popular overpriced brands of Chinese made scopes. HAS a lifetime warranty from a company who truly cares about its customer satisfaction. Said company also owns DAR airguns.

https://extreemtactical-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/extreemtactical.com/amp/aim-sports-ja6hd452750mr-alpha-6-4-5-27x50-30mm-riflescope-with-mr1-mrad-reticle/?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFUAKwASA%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fextreemtactical.com%2Faim-sports-ja6hd452750mr-alpha-6-4-5-27x50-30mm-riflescope-with-mr1-mrad-reticle%2F

What it is-

https://www.aimsportsinc.com/alpha-6-4-5-27x50-30mm-riflescope-w-mr1-mrad-reticle/

They aren't mandating MAP Pricing so the sellers can sell them as Cheap as they like and probably prefer volume sales at lower profit rather than 100% markup typically from MAP dealer pricing like other more well known popular brands who still make a profit selling them for half price.

I really believe everyone should at least own ONE Alpha6 4.5-27x50 to use as a baseline to expect other more expensive (costing over $200) scopes should follow in regards to glass clarity and whiteness and brightness (no yellow tint typical of Chinese glass) at 27x power.
Disappointed buying other more expensive brands of scopes costing way more not even clear at their max power. It simply ain't right.

Other places that this scope goes on sale from time to time BudK ($16 ups shipping flat rate order 1 or 100 same shipping price plus 99 cents for insurance) and Extreemtactical (free shipping takes a long time to ship sometimes one week while other times like 3 weeks) and Optics Planet (you wait a while likely several weeks) and worst case scenario highest price from Ebay typically $229 with free ship.
If they sold for $599 I don't think anyone would grumble based on its clearer than the Aztec Emerald and Vortex Diamondback Tactical Strike Eagle and VIPER PST and most Athlons that aren't the Japan Cronus and Hawkes that aren't Frontiers and Optisans and Elements that aren't the Japan Nexus and $659 MTC VIPER PRO it literally smokes the $659 VIPER PRO 5-30x50 past 20x. It also smokes most Discovery scopes too like the $399 34mm HD 5-30x56 past 18x literally leaves it in the dust side by side glass clarity comparison.
I have yet to find its relabeled under a different brand twin and it sure ain't Discovery or Tac Vector or Westhunter nor Marcool because the Alpha6 has nicer glass than them.

I prefer the Alpha6 over the $699 Japan SWFA SS 3-15x42 and all $299 Japan Fixed power SWFA SS and the Japan Bushnell TAC 4.5-30x50 (not clear at max 30x power) that's on clearance typically for $599-$650 that retails for $1400+. It's the former Bushnell 6500. I no longer purchase these Japan SWFA SS nor Bushnell side focus Japan TAC 4.5-30x50 scopes that used to be my go to scopes b4 discovering the Alpha6.
I have become extra critical of scope glass at maximum power as well because of the Alpha6 especially of it cost more than $200. It's a rip off if they aren't clear ar max power when paying more than $200 for any scope.

KevinJBrown:
AJ,

There are a couple of things I couldn't easily find that would be really important. What is the eye relief? What is the minimum focal distance? What's the field of view (at what distance)? What's the exit pupil? What are the elevation and windage adjustment ranges? Is the zero adjustable? What are the adjustment increments?

Thanks
Kevin

Doyle:
Good info here on more detailed specs.
I also like the Alpha6 a lot better than my old Bushnell Forge 4.5-27x50 that cost between 4x - 5x more. It's 1/10 mil per click.

https://www.opticsplanet.com/aim-sports-inc-alpha-6-4-5-27x50-30mm-riflescope-with-mr1-mrad-reticle.html

It's like one of the nicer scopes you look through and get wowed by how bright and clear it is with no eye fatigue. It's first impression was like looking through a Leupold you will see what I mean.

Doyle:
Forgot 2 mention the Alpha6 illuminated reticle is daytime visible bright too at its highest setting. Can't say that about most other scopes even my March and Nightforce and Kahles and Sightron SIII among others just to name a few I have can't see their illumination during the daytime. That's worth grumbling about 4sure-!

KevinJBrown:
Thanks, I'm not currently in the market for an airgun scope, but at that price, I may just buy one and put it on one of my air rifles to play with when my Drs. clear me to start shooting again. I wish I could figure out the adjustment ranges, but again at that range it would be more than likely still workable with an adjustable zero.

I appreciate the heads up.

What kind of air rifle have you tested it on? I only have two. I'm kinda new to the owning my own air rifles so I only have the two in my signature. When it warms up and the Drs. release me I plan to do a bunch of shooting between 50 and 100 yards with the Marauder. That's where the elevation adjustment becomes real important. If it isn't enough, I have to hold over (my current situation). Be nice to have a scope that would adjust zero at ?yards and then dial in at 100 yards with no hold over.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version