GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Fun Shoot By State Discussion Gate > Florida Fun Shooting Events

Central Florida Airgunners club

(1/2) > >>

AncientSword:
Hey guys, I recently was invited to join the Central Florida Airgunners club. I guess it’s technically a Facebook group, but I don’t do Facebook. If you’re on Facebook, you can look them up and send in a request to join if you’re interested. If you’re not on Facebook, shoot me a message and I’ll connect you with the right people.

There was a meet yesterday that I attended and there will be another one this coming Saturday. It was a good time, probably 15 to 20 guys came. DonnyFL was there, as was Ken Hicks from SPAW. I have known Donny for years but it was my first time meeting Ken. Both are nice guys and good vendors for Airgun stuff.

I’m planning to attend the meet this Saturday and bring both my boys. I can also bring my gas powered Coltri compressor if any of you guys want to come and need some air fills.

The meet starts at 9 am and lasts till everyone leaves. We left at about 2 pm but there were still a lot of guys there when we left. We met a lot of great people. I encourage any of you interested to go ahead and check it out. Guys came from all over to attend.

The meet and shoots are currently being done in Claremont, but the club is looking for a more permanent home. They currently have the use of a permission to shoot on a section of vacant land. The range stretches out to 100 yards.

Elno Lewis:
Sounds like a lot of fun, but Clarmont is quite a hike for me.  I'm in New Smyrna Beach.

Thanks for the email.  I guess I wouldn't mind participating in the club.

AncientSword:
People were there from Jacksonville and Tampa, plus other areas. I’m in Deltona so it’s about an hour for me as well.

lefteyeshot:
Is that Claremont or Clermont east of Orlando?

Habanero69er:
Clermont, which is about 25 miles west of Orlando.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version