GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > The Long Range Club

We Need a Moderator

(1/2) > >>

rsterne:
In case you don't know, marty2 is no longer involved as a Mod here at the GTA, and is doing little airgun shooting.... He has been looking after the NUAH "Long Range Club" Membership and 100 yard Match Gates since 2016, but will no longer be available to continue.... I for one, will miss his dedication....  :( .... Travis is aware of this, but so far nobody has stepped forward to take over Moderating these two Gates....

If any of you are interested, and have the time and energy to look after NUAH, please contact Travis (oldpro) and let him know.... You would be responsible for placing new members in the appropriate Division, once they have met the Rules for Membership.... I can continue to supply a new Chart showing how the members are spread between the Divisions a few times a year for you to post.... You would also need to post the monthly 100 yard Matches.... Marty did them every 4 weeks from early April to mid-October, 8 per year.... That would include posting the results at the conclusion of each Match....

Bob

JuryRigger:
Sorry to hear that; I hope he is in good health?
I might consider the task; except for I am still relatively new here; and am not completely sure that I am up to it. I haven't paid much attention to the 100 yard matches; I assume that he essentially was starting a thread; and scoring the targets as they came in?
Edit-just looked; and it doesn't look too hard; much like I thought it would be.
I need to think about it some; since I do not always have the time that I would like; but if I would qualify for the job; I may consider applying for it.
Jesse

rsterne:
If you are interested, contact Travis (oldpro) and volunteer.... I can probably answer any questions you have, and would be glad to assist you....

Bob

JuryRigger:
I sent Travis a PM; I don't have the time at the moment; but do have several questions. Thanks Bob;
Jesse

mrbulk:
Awww man, I clicked on here because I thought it was about LDCs... ;D

Just kidding, and good luck to Jesse!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version