GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Fun Shoot By State Discussion Gate > Nebraska Fun Shooting Events

Eastern Nebraska air gun shooters

(1/2) > >>

GaryG:
I'm in Omaha........are there any others that like competitive airgun target shooting in around here?

Wynn:
I'm in Papillion. Sitting out back with the grill going and my 1322 pumped up is therapeutic.

Currently watching for an entry level PCP. My 1322 set a high bar- it'll put 5 shots in a dime sized group at 45 yards.

bear air:
Grew up in Hartington and live in Sioux City IA now. Only 90 miles away from Omaha. Keep me in the loop.

swoab47:

--- Quote from: Wynn on July 19, 2021, 10:30:07 PM ---I'm in Papillion. Sitting out back with the grill going and my 1322 pumped up is therapeutic.

Currently watching for an entry level PCP. My 1322 set a high bar- it'll put 5 shots in a dime sized group at 45 yards.

--- End quote ---

I got an AV Avenger last year and it is very impressive for the price point.   I have shot the UX Gauntlet and it is a decent gun for the money also.

I gave seen where the Beeman Chief line up are pretty good performers and are hand pump friendly.  Just have to manage expectations with the "entry level" stuff.

I love them all springers, gas rams, pumpers, CO2, PCP'S. They all have their place.

GaryG:

--- Quote from: Wynn on July 19, 2021, 10:30:07 PM ---I'm in Papillion. Sitting out back with the grill going and my 1322 pumped up is therapeutic.

--- End quote ---

I'm in SW Omaha and primarily bench shoot from 10M with my Daisy FWB 300S Match. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version