GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Fun Shoot By State Discussion Gate > Illinois Fun Shooting Events

Illinois Air Rifle Club Fun Shoot 2021 beginning planning stage.

<< < (12/12)

Tater:
Thanks for having us over Brandon, we had a nice time.
Sorry you didn't make it Kurt. And I guess Kevin pulled out of there just as I pulled in.

Struckat:

--- Quote from: Tater on May 09, 2021, 02:39:34 AM ---Thanks for having us over Brandon, we had a nice time.
Sorry you didn't make it Kurt. And I guess Kevin pulled out of there just as I pulled in.

--- End quote ---

LOL, not a big deal.
Once I decided to head back home, I tried to find a better route. Well I soon ended up in a place where neither my face nor my car belonged. After a couple turns I realized I had picked up a tail.
Fortunately, their choice of vehicle was not suited for pursuit and I quickly lost them and got back out into the country. Not paranoid, but like the red dog, always watching.

I normally like to know the capabilities of my vehicles and had not yet put this one to the test. It responded very well.
Then I picked another route that proved to be better.

Tater:
We have had trouble with our GPS in that area too.

KevinJBrown:
Brandon,

Thanks so much for hosting. Next time I hope to stay longer (overnight) and shoot.

Jerry,

Sorry I missed you. I wish I could have turned around, but we were running really late and had reservations at Wildcat mountain and were planning on running trails most of the way up.

Kevin

Whee:
This was my 1st time atan event like this and looking forward to doing it again. My wife said she might  even give it a try. The camping was good and no problem staying warm. Thanks for a good time

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version