GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Fun Shoot By State Discussion Gate > Illinois Fun Shooting Events

Illinois Air Rifle Club Fun Shoot 2021 beginning planning stage.

<< < (2/12) > >>

wolverine:
i'm reeeeeaaaalllllyyyy hoping to be out of illinois by june, so i picked april or may even though they our wettest months.

Struckat:

--- Quote from: wolverine on December 21, 2020, 09:06:52 AM ---i'm reeeeeaaaalllllyyyy hoping to be out of illinois by june, so i picked april or may even though they our wettest months.

--- End quote ---

Good for you, I am still in the dreaming stage of my escape from this state.

wolverine:

--- Quote from: Struckat on December 21, 2020, 09:28:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: wolverine on December 21, 2020, 09:06:52 AM ---i'm reeeeeaaaalllllyyyy hoping to be out of illinois by june, so i picked april or may even though they our wettest months.

--- End quote ---

Good for you, I am still in the dreaming stage of my escape from this state.

--- End quote ---

we're having some windows replaced today, and as soon as my hand heels, i'll finish those little things that need doing before listing the house.

Mosin Marine:
getting closer to planning time, few months away. looks like weather will be the true deciding factor, hopefully virus is down by march, thinking the sooner the better only need a calm sunny day now and no snow. thinking once we get into the 50-60 range it will be shooting time

Tater:

--- Quote from: Mosin Marine on January 23, 2021, 04:32:34 PM ---getting closer to planning time, few months away. looks like weather will be the true deciding factor, hopefully virus is down by march, thinking the sooner the better only need a calm sunny day now and no snow. thinking once we get into the 50-60 range it will be shooting time

--- End quote ---

Great to hear Brandon. Maybe we'll get lucky and get one of those nice 60-70 days in March.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version