GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Fun Shoot By State Discussion Gate > Indiana Fun Shooting Events

Southern Indiana Fun Shoot and Cookout

(1/2) > >>

jimmymc2900:
We didn't have a shoot last year. I was way to busy. Would like to have one this year. Anyone interested in coming to Commiskey Indiana for a fun shoot let me know. If there is enough interest we will make it happen. I would like to do it before the weather gets too hot. For those that came to the shoots we had here before we can have it there or we can have it up at the house. Depends on how many want to come. There is room for shooting any airgun you want ranges up to 300 yards. Primitive camping. We can have a good time. Let me know if you would be interested and when you would like to make it happen.

Bob H.:
Jimmy,

If you will host a fun shoot, Lilly and I will try our best to attend.  We really have enjoyed your fun shoots in the past.

BobH.

jimmymc2900:
Bob,

I'm going to have a fun shoot for sure. Just need to know when would be the best time to have it. I would like to see all the guys that came before be able to make it back. Without you and Lilly, the shoot would not be the same. Help me get the word out. We will have a good time. I would like to pick a date in a week or two.

Jimmy

jimmymc2900:
I am looking at the first half of May. What is everyones thoughts on that time frame? The GTA east shoot is the 3rd weekend. I don't think one here will have any effect on the GTA shoot. Most of the people in our area will not drive that far. Let me know what you guys and girls think and want to do.

ezman604:
Can't make it this year due to plans to attend the GT Fun Shoot SE. Your location shows as only a 5.5 hour drive for me. Next year Teresa and I will both be retired and might be able to make it. Hope so anyway.
:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version