GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Fun Shoot By State Discussion Gate > Illinois Fun Shooting Events

Possible Midwest Event

(1/3) > >>

wolverine:
i contacted several outdoor ranges in illinois asking if it is possible to hold an airgun only shooting event this year.

if anyone has a lead to a range that may be available, please comment.

Mosin Marine:
Carl I will probably have a fun shoot out here aagain this spring. The one in the fall turned out good.

Tater:

--- Quote from: Mosin Marine on January 17, 2020, 09:24:10 PM ---Carl I will probably have a fun shoot out here again this spring. The one in the fall turned out good.

--- End quote ---

Glad to hear this Brandon.

@Carl - I don't know of any ranges up here for it unfortunately except for the one in Plainsfield but I'm not a member there.

wolverine:
I got a few responses.  one near the quad cities and another near rockford.  i still need to talk all the details with them.

mobilemail:
I will ask the range where I am a member.  They normally have very strict policies about non-members not shooting there, not even as a guest, so I don't know how successful I will be.

Another option down this way would be the Highland IL sportsmans club. They have had winter airgun silhouette shoots down there for years. You might want to contact Dave Rensing aka R Arms Innovations and see if he can help with that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version