GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Fun Shoot By State Discussion Gate > Missouri Fun Shooting Events

Where has everyone disappeared to?

(1/6) > >>

Maverick DoorGunner:
Have all the airgunners left Missouri, or What?!?   Its been just about 6 months now since Anyone has posted anything on here.... where is everyone?   Is there ANYBODY in SW MO. that is seriously looking for others to shoot with?

Shooting by oneself is fine....for a while.    I'm located in the area of Stocton Lake, about 4 miles west of it... anyone in the area at all who is really into the airguns and enjoys shooting with others, as I do?

Wayne52:
It's been a little slow on the forum recently, it'll pick up again 8)

Unk:

--- Quote from: Maverick DoorGunner on May 10, 2019, 05:46:39 AM ---Have all the airgunners left Missouri, or What?!?   Its been just about 6 months now since Anyone has posted anything on here.... where is everyone?   Is there ANYBODY in SW MO. that is seriously looking for others to shoot with?

Shooting by oneself is fine....for a while.    I'm located in the area of Stocton Lake, about 4 miles west of it... anyone in the area at all who is really into the airguns and enjoys shooting with others, as I do?

--- End quote ---

Well why didn’t you say so ?  :D. I like to shoot and I have a nephew or two who like to shoot.  I’m a couple three hours away but for a Saturday adventure , it would be just about right..........I’m currently fighting cancer though so my timing may be a little inconvenient but maybe we can work something in.

Maverick DoorGunner:

--- Quote from: Unk on May 10, 2019, 09:43:31 AM ---
--- Quote from: Maverick DoorGunner on May 10, 2019, 05:46:39 AM ---Have all the airgunners left Missouri, or What?!?   Its been just about 6 months now since Anyone has posted anything on here.... where is everyone?   Is there ANYBODY in SW MO. that is seriously looking for others to shoot with?

--- End quote ---

Well why didn’t you say so ?  :D. I like to shoot and I have a nephew or two who like to shoot.  I’m a couple three hours away but for a Saturday adventure , it would be just about right..........I’m currently fighting cancer though so my timing may be a little inconvenient but maybe we can work something in.

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the reply.... use the PM and we can stay in touch, am sure we can work something out... sorry to "hear" about what you're dealing with and going through.    If you're Not familiar with using the PM... let me know "here" and I will send you a PM and then you can reply directly from that.... it will be in your "messages" tab near the top of the page.   Thanks again...

Maverick DoorGunner:

--- Quote from: Wayne52 on May 10, 2019, 06:23:19 AM ---It's been a little slow on the forum recently, it'll pick up again 8)

--- End quote ---
Thanks for your reply.... yeah, its been "a little slow" alright,  completely "dead" for Missouri for many Months now.   This time last year my wife & I were at the "Reunion" and was wanting to be there this year (this weekend - right now), but due to reroofing the house recently and other expenses, it just wasn't to be this year. :(  Ohhh well, perhaps next year if there is one.

I see you were in Nam as well.... I got there just a week before the TET offensive in 68 (up in the A Shau Valley (aka "death valley") for the first 13 months), then was fortunate enough to be accepted to fly with the "infamous" Outlaws and Maverick Gun team out of the (war within the war) Vinh Long Airfield in the Delta... left in mid-November of 1970.     From one VN vet to another.... Welcome Home, Brother!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version