GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Fun Shoot By State Discussion Gate > Illinois Fun Shooting Events

Need Perms

<< < (2/6) > >>

Tater:
Maybe I can meet you down there sometime. I'm in the NW burbs.Also, check BAGA gun club in Bristol, WI. They have an airgun range and are probably closer to you.

Mosin Marine:
I second what tator said about BAGA that is a great place!

Smaug2:
Did you ever get out to BAGA? $10 to shoot for the whole day. They're probably going indoors soon, if not already. 30 yards with no wind is perfect conditions in which to dial in your P-Rod.

Maybe we can meet up one Saturday morning and head out there. I'm in Vernon Hills.

UrbanSniper:

--- Quote from: Smaug2 on October 28, 2019, 01:13:03 AM ---Did you ever get out to BAGA? $10 to shoot for the whole day. They're probably going indoors soon, if not already. 30 yards with no wind is perfect conditions in which to dial in your P-Rod.

Maybe we can meet up one Saturday morning and head out there. I'm in Vernon Hills.

--- End quote ---
I have not made it out to baga yet. I recently moved to highland park. I’m very close to Vernon hills! Would love a shooting buddy.

Mosin Marine:

--- Quote from: UrbanSniper on November 24, 2019, 01:19:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: Smaug2 on October 28, 2019, 01:13:03 AM ---Did you ever get out to BAGA? $10 to shoot for the whole day. They're probably going indoors soon, if not already. 30 yards with no wind is perfect conditions in which to dial in your P-Rod.

--- End quote ---
I have not made it out to baga yet. I recently moved to highland park. I’m very close to Vernon hills! Would love a shooting buddy.

--- End quote ---

Hey Ian you should come out to my fun shoot in spring that I may host again. Last one turned out great

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version