GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Fun Shoot By State Discussion Gate > Indiana Fun Shooting Events

Christian Airgunners of Indiana to host fun shoot June 9th, 2018

(1/2) > >>

Indianaairguns:
The Christian Airgunners of Indiana will be hosting a fun shoot on June 9th, 2018.  The location is 2688 west 500 north, Anderson , Indiana 46011.

This is a free event that welcomes all who wish to join us.  We ask that you help us maintain a family friendly atmosphere as we have a day of good, clean airgunning.  We plan to start shooting around 10 AM, we will shoot until you are ready to quit for the day.

We will supply hot dogs on the grill along with airguns to shoot for all who wish to do so.

We have close to a dozen Alpha youth models, we love our young shooters of all skill levels and always have someone around to kindly encourage and assist the first time shooters of any age. All shooters will be asked to review basic range and gun saftey rules and sign a liability waiver.

You are very much encouraged to bring your favorite air gun, and your air tank if you have one.  We will have breathable quality HPA available on a 45L cascade tank and a commercial compressor.  We will be glad to keep you in air all day, and top you off when you leave.

Some guns we plan to have available include a Diana 360 Magnum in .22, Airforce Condor in .25, .22 Mrod, Hatsan Flash .22 (keep your fingers crossed they deliver on schedule), Rainstorm 2 .357, Hatsan Nova .22, a couple Gamo Break barrels and three of four Crosman springers.

We will have probably 5 lanes ready to shoot some hunter field target, American rules.  You can sit on a bucket and shoot off sticks if you like.  The lanes will be in a woods but the shooting stations will be in a mown lane for ease of competition and less ticks. A great time to check out a really cool and inexpensive airgun activity.

We will also have paper and reactive targets set up out to 150 yards (300 if you really want it).

We really want to promote the sport of Airgunning and hope to help the community of great people who love the sport in Indiana grow and thrive.

Message me for a phone and email contact if you want...PLEASE post some ideas of what you want to do at the shoot, if its reasonable we will attempt to make it happen.

Blessings to all,
The Christian Airgunners of Indiana

mobilemail:
What a great opportunity!   it's  a bit far out for me to make it, but I hope you have great success!!

Hoosier Daddy:
Outstanding!
Keep us updated.

Hoosier Daddy:
Gettin close!
Any updates?

Geoff:
sounds like a fun time.   i would be interested in stopping by to say hello, shoot and take a peek around

Spinners are fun and dont require much attention ... popping balloons is always fun for the younger crowd .. and some of we older ones  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version