GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Fun Shoot By State Discussion Gate > North Carolina Fun Shooting Events

Air gun fun ft shooting matches Mooresville or Statesville NC area

(1/2) > >>

Josparky:
Hello me and my son are going to setup a FT course on my property and was wondering if there is anyone around the area that would be interested in some friendly fun shooting matches. If so just let us know once we get it all setup we would enjoy some friendly competition. We have just got in to this great sport and shoot at a couple different places now but they are a drive to get to most of them and we will still be going to them we just want to have something close to be able to shoot without the drive and hone our skills. So if your close to the area and don't have enough room to shoot at your house hit me up and I will give you the address.

OleTomCat:
Jody,

We shoot every month down in Cross SC....

https://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=71780.msg1459195#new

Toddspeed:

--- Quote from: Josparky on March 21, 2018, 10:20:57 PM ---Hello me and my son are going to setup a FT course on my property and was wondering if there is anyone around the area that would be interested in some friendly fun shooting matches. If so just let us know once we get it all setup we would enjoy some friendly competition. We have just got in to this great sport and shoot at a couple different places now but they are a drive to get to most of them and we will still be going to them we just want to have something close to be able to shoot without the drive and hone our skills. So if your close to the area and don't have enough room to shoot at your house hit me up and I will give you the address.

I’m in Willow spring, I don’t have lots of time, and my Gamo .22 isn’t the epitome of a FT gun, but if you’re still interested in having someone to your range I’m interested.

--- End quote ---

Ziginc:
Am in Salisbury area looking for some where to shoot hastan flashpup .22

OleTomCat:

--- Quote from: Ziginc on June 11, 2020, 08:09:40 PM ---Am in Salisbury area looking for some where to shoot hastan flashpup .22

--- End quote ---

John,

You are about 3.5 hours from my place in Cross, SC.  We are shooting on 6/13 then again 7/14, come on down...

https://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=71780.msg155959232#new

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version