GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Fun Shoot By State Discussion Gate > Illinois Fun Shooting Events

Let's get IL shooting airguns!

(1/19) > >>

mobilemail:
You may have seen the post that Dez made on my behalf in the announcments gate.  We now have a bill introduced in the IL senate that would remove airguns from their firearm classification.   So no more having to have your new airguns arrive at your local FFL!  We might actually be able to get big companies like Walmart and Amazon to ship airguns to us again!  And there are other benefits, but you get the idea. 

You can see and track the bill at http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/BillStatus.asp?GA=100&DocTypeID=SB&DocNum=2583&GAID=14&SessionID=91&LegID=109560

It's still in it's early changes, so wording could and probably will be amended, It hasn't even been assigned to a committee yet.  But please contact your IL congressmen and encourage them to support this bill through passage.

And thanks to my IL GTA buddies who have already reached out to me with their support!

archellas:
I'm with you on this one Mark!

C'mon Illinoians, let's get this done!

wolverine:
Let me know if there is anything I can help with! 
(Besides contacting my rep)

Mosin Marine:
Getting Excited, i must have messaged my representatives a thousand times about this issue!

Tater:
Thanks Mark and Dave! I've contacted my rep here to too, but I know he is on-board with these types of bills already. Rare in this area.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version