GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Fun Shoot By State Discussion Gate > South Carolina Fun Shooting Events

Airgun Shoot in Florence SC

(1/2) > >>

fredd3039:
Would anyone be interested in helping to organize an Airgun Rendezvous/Shoot in Florence SC. We have a 500 Acre piece of property and 17 acres dedicated to firing ranges. We have competition shoots and training there and we would like to start hosting a large airgun event every year. If we can get enough interest we will contact sponsors and have vendors. Anyone wanting to help or get involved just let me know.

jdingo86:
I'm from Florence when and where would you host this event?

dv8eod:
There is a modest group of us that meet monthly in Cross. There are quite a few others scattered across the state. A PM to them might attract more attention to what you are trying to do, unless there are enough replies to this thread to keep it on top and get it noticed.
I, for one, would like to see this happen.

grimeszee:

--- Quote from: dv8eod on September 17, 2017, 01:44:27 PM ---There is a modest group of us that meet monthly in Cross. There are quite a few others scattered across the state. A PM to them might attract more attention to what you are trying to do, unless there are enough replies to this thread to keep it on top and get it noticed.
I, for one, would like to see this happen.

--- End quote ---
+1

lefteyeshot:
I wouldn't mind two shoots a month. One in Cross and one in Florence. You all can come shoot with us in Cross.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version