GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Fun Shoot By State Discussion Gate > Wisconsin Fun Shooting Events

2017 Wisconsin Airgunners

(1/3) > >>

SilentReign:
Hello friends!

I noticed none of the posts in this sub is recent. Are you still shooting? I feel like I'm the only one around that's into Airguns (Central Wisconsin).

Trenier:

--- Quote from: SilentReign on July 26, 2017, 03:17:57 AM ---Hello friends!

I noticed none of the posts in this sub is recent. Are you still shooting? I feel like I'm the only one around that's into Airguns (Central Wisconsin).

--- End quote ---

We've all been busy bailing water all summer :) Never seen such rain. I'm here in Sparta, Bill is in Mauston and travels toward Stevens Point often. I can give him your contact info if interested. A few in Madison including Toine here on the GTA and a good bunch toward Milwaukee (check out http://www.bagaclub.com/) There's a few others in your area, there just not active on the forums. You are not alone :)

SilentReign:

--- Quote from: Trenier on July 26, 2017, 11:13:39 AM ---

--- End quote ---

We've all been busy bailing water all summer :) Never seen such rain. I'm here in Sparta, Bill is in Mauston and travels toward Stevens Point often. I can give him your contact info if interested. A few in Madison including Toine here on the GTA and a good bunch toward Milwaukee (check out bagaclub) There's a few others in your area, there just not active on the forums. You are not alone :)

--- End quote ---

Glad to see I'm not alone. I think I spoke to you via email once Jeff, regarding the regulator issue. Good to see you again! I saw a previous post about possible annual meet, do you know if anyone established such a thing?

Tater:

--- Quote from: SilentReign on July 26, 2017, 02:06:51 PM ---Glad to see I'm not alone. I think I spoke to you via email once Jeff, regarding the regulator issue. Good to see you again! I saw a previous post about possible annual meet, do you know if anyone established such a thing?

--- End quote ---

This one isn't in Wisconsin, but check the IL subforum. There is a shoot in Hickory Hills, IL coming up soon. Kind of a long drive, but you could get as cheap motel for a night. BAGA is a good option too. Not really close for you either though unfortunately.

Trenier:

--- Quote from: SilentReign on July 26, 2017, 02:06:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: Trenier on July 26, 2017, 11:13:39 AM ---

--- End quote ---

We've all been busy bailing water all summer :) Never seen such rain. I'm here in Sparta, Bill is in Mauston and travels toward Stevens Point often. I can give him your contact info if interested. A few in Madison including Toine here on the GTA and a good bunch toward Milwaukee (check out bagaclub) There's a few others in your area, there just not active on the forums. You are not alone :)

--- End quote ---

Glad to see I'm not alone. I think I spoke to you via email once Jeff, regarding the regulator issue. Good to see you again! I saw a previous post about possible annual meet, do you know if anyone established such a thing?

--- End quote ---

I haven't heard of any annual meets. The Badgerland Airgun Club meets every Saturday with a FT match once a month. A few of us gather hear in Sparta on the weekends as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version