GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Fun Shoot By State Discussion Gate > Massachusetts Fun Shooting Evens

Fun shoot anyone?

(1/1)

daved63:
I'm hoping to get some New England airgunners to come out and have a fun shoot at my place in NH. I have plenty of room, with a 50 yard and 100 yard range suitable for any caliber. I have informal airgun ranges from 10m to as long a distance as you would like to shoot. I have six or so field targets that can be setup in the woods, along with many reactive targets such as swinger and silhouette shoot to reset. I have a Shoebox available for air.

If we can get a few people together I know it will be more enjoyable than just shooting alone in your back yard. There is also a pool to cool off in if it ever warms up. Grills and a smoker could be put into use as well. Is anyone interested?

I am in Charlestown, NH.. It is not too long a drive from Mass, Vermont, or even upstate NY.  Let me know what dates would be preferred.

Dave

Slippy117:
Hi, I know this is an old post, but Im up for some shooting, i live in western MA.  I am up just north of Brattleboro almost every weekend on some family property.  Feel free to PM me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version