GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Fun Shoot By State Discussion Gate > Pennsylvania Fun Shooting Events

Fun Shoot in Pittsburgh, PA Area?

(1/7) > >>

Pappy:
Hey yunz Pixsburgh area goof balls ..... let's work on a fun shoot somewhere convenient for all of us.  I don't have the property, but a couple of guys that have P.M.'ed me might have.  Two years ago, "Dead-On" invited me to a fun shoot at "Darwin's" home in Markleysburg, PA (the Uniontown area) and he must have had a dozen people there.  Then we have Jeff Little "WhiteFox545" in McMurray, PA with land I think, We have Dave "Dbez1" in the Kittanning area, and I think he has a ton of property.  There are at least 7 or 8 more we can try to get involved.  I travel for work, but will help with logistics as much as I can.  Hopefully the Pittsburgh area GTA members will read and reply to this, and we can begin a conversation about this.  We are all within an hour or so from each other, perhaps we could have several fun shoots this summer.  Hope this post generates some interest.

Safe shooting ....

Pappy/Allan

Tater:
I moved this thread here to get more local exposure.

Pappy:
No problem Tater.  I thought it would be more visible if it came up in the "show unread posts since last visit"?  Maybe it might.
Thanks;

Pappy/Allan

starlingassassin:
awesome idea.  im in the uniontown area. 

i have permissions on a few large farms in my area that are loaded with groundhogs and starlings :)

would be a great thing to have a shoot around here ,as i haven't been able to make any of the fun shoots.

count me in somehow lol

Pappy:
Awesome Chris, I'll wait to see how this thread populates, then we can go from there.  ;D

Pappy/Allan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version