GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Fun Shoot By State Discussion Gate > Michigan Fun Shooting Events

Any active Airgun clubs in South East Michigan?

(1/2) > >>

maxtrouble:
Hello all,

Looking for an active Airgun club in the Detroit area.  Thanks in advance!

Redrum4fun:
We are trying to bring the airgun program back to life at our club and it's near you. WWCCA.com out here in Plymouth. The Winter has ofc been quiet but we are gearing up to plan our events for the year. PM me and I can share some contact info, or I will try and send some to you via PM. I have yet to find anything in our area. Trying to bring the club up to speed on Big Bore also. I still get a lot of Deer in the headlight looks when I speak modern day airgun or big bore airgun to "more established" members.. They arent even aware it's legal to hunt with air rifle with the exception of Turkey which will change soon with the introduction of Air Shotguns. Anywho.. holler my way and I can get you out to take a look at the place and pop off some rounds.

Hunt4dinner:

--- Quote from: Redrum4fun on January 25, 2017, 03:24:27 PM ---We are trying to bring the airgun program back to life at our club and it's near you. WWCCA.com out here in Plymouth. The Winter has ofc been quiet but we are gearing up to plan our events for the year. PM me and I can share some contact info, or I will try and send some to you via PM. I have yet to find anything in our area. Trying to bring the club up to speed on Big Bore also. I still get a lot of Deer in the headlight looks when I speak modern day airgun or big bore airgun to "more established" members.. They arent even aware it's legal to hunt with air rifle with the exception of Turkey which will change soon with the introduction of Air Shotguns. Anywho.. holler my way and I can get you out to take a look at the place and pop off some rounds.

--- End quote ---

I would be interested in this. Plymouth isn't too far from me.

Redrum4fun:

--- Quote from: AllAmerican on January 25, 2017, 03:33:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: Redrum4fun on January 25, 2017, 03:24:27 PM ---We are trying to bring the airgun program back to life at our club and it's near you. WWCCA.com out here in Plymouth. The Winter has ofc been quiet but we are gearing up to plan our events for the year. PM me and I can share some contact info, or I will try and send some to you via PM. I have yet to find anything in our area. Trying to bring the club up to speed on Big Bore also. I still get a lot of Deer in the headlight looks when I speak modern day airgun or big bore airgun to "more established" members.. They arent even aware it's legal to hunt with air rifle with the exception of Turkey which will change soon with the introduction of Air Shotguns. Anywho.. holler my way and I can get you out to take a look at the place and pop off some rounds.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Youre certainly welcome to give me a shout. We can go out and shoot. I just realized that Maxtrouble is someone I know from the club.lol. We are excited to be getting our 2017 Calander in order soon. I shoot during the days while my kids are in school and sometimes on the weekends depending on how the week went. Look me up!

Hunt4dinner:

--- Quote from: Redrum4fun on January 25, 2017, 03:49:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: AllAmerican on January 25, 2017, 03:33:07 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Youre certainly welcome to give me a shout. We can go out and shoot. I just realized that Maxtrouble is someone I know from the club.lol. We are excited to be getting our 2017 Calander in order soon. I shoot during the days while my kids are in school and sometimes on the weekends depending on how the week went. Look me up!

--- End quote ---

I just checked out the website and it says that members are required to work 20hrs a year. That's. It a lot but still more than I could commit to. I never know when I'll have free time or days off. Looks like a fun place though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version