GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Fun Shoot By State Discussion Gate > Arizona Fun Shooting Events

Airgunning meet? Anyone interested?

(1/1)

MexiGunner84:
Hello!

Crazy work hours, school, and just about everything else seems to get in the way of going out shootin'. I'd like to propose a airgunnin meet for all the Arizona members to join and have some good ol' fashin time in the desert. I mean, anyone can join us not just Arizona folks.

I live near Westgate close to the stadium and know of some sweet spots out near buckeye. It's hard enough meeting folks with the same interests at work, with all the suits and whatnot, so I'm reaching out to my fellow airgunners.

Holler back if anyone is interested,

Abe the MexiGunner.

pneuby:
I would be down for a Sat or Sun, particularly now that the weather's changed. Are you thinking about private property you have access too, or what? I'd just want to make sure that Buckeye's Finest wouldn't be coming down us, LOL.  I KNOW there's a handful of Zonies who post here, but I don't know how many are frequent readers. You MAY want to use the search function for ARIZONA, and send out PM's in the hopes they've set-up e-mail notification of PM's from this board.  ;)

Rover:
I'm in for a Saturday or Sunday.

MexiGunner84:
God "dang" it! I'm excited cuz I just got my new talonp last week, as well a a TT moderator to go with it. My triga finga is itchin for some twitchin'. With that being said, the spot I go to in Buckeye os no longer yielding a good turnout for hunting. Need a new spot to trek out to. I've seen a few farms on my way to work near Laveen with a TON  if potential. Have any of you guys ever acquired permissions at a farm?

Not sure how to initate the conversation, especially not being a farmer or in the farming community.

Any thoughts?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version