GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > Target Shooting Discussion Gate

The GTA Shooting Matches for July will be held on the 26th.

(1/2) > >>

Big_Bill:
Come Join in the FUN of shooting with your friends !

Everyone is Welcome !

Join in our monthly match, and see just how much your marksmanship will improve !

I'll be LOOKING for YOU !!!!!

This Months Matches will be held from Monday, July 26th. through Sunday, August 1st.
You will have 7 days to compete in as many matches as you please, both air rifle and air pistol.
If you have any questions please send me or Stanley (gamo2hammerli) a Personal Message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Bill

SHOOT SAFE !, SHOOT WELL !, SHOOT OFTEN ![/size]

lampy:
I hope to be back shooting within a month,first I have to close on the house and get moved in, set up the range in the basment, buy that Daisy 953 and do a couple mods...... OK maybe 2 months.....

OK so 2 seconds after I printed out a target I'm down in the basment of the place I'm staying at with my 1377 trying my hand at the 5yd target. Not sure if I used the right target..... seems a little big for 5yd's......I just couldn't wait to get some shootin' in ;D

famine:
Bill,

I will most definitely be participating, hopefully you guys will be easy on me since i'm new to the sport. But hopefully over time i'll get myself up there with the best of you guys.

timegoat:
Not to worry famine, these guys run nice friendly matches. I've been hooked since I posted my first target. Of course, they were all shot at the wrong distances, but I've remeasured my range twice now.

Can't wait to get back in the game!

famine:
Well I don't like shooting where I live for the fact that some neighbors might mistake the gun for a rifle. So I will be shooting either at my grandfathers or brothers house since they do not have neighbors close by and have good yardage to practice at. I did try the 10 meter silhouette shoot posted at AG1 by bill but I was too ashamed to post it.

It was the one where you shot one row sitting, one standing, one prone, and one kneeling. Sitting i got 50 points but missed all the others. :( lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version