GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Bargain Gate

Norma Trophy FT

(1/3) > >>

Richard3589:
 .Midway had Norma Trophy FT .22 17.6 gr for 4.98. Not a bad deal.
 https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1022733467?pid=103397

Richard3589:
 Update!! went up to 5.77 now.

stroo:
Just a quick update on Midway shipping as a FYI for potential buyers.  Bought 4 tins of .25 cal pellets and 4 MTM ammo boxes, the boxes were each shipped separately in a semi-close fitting cardboard shipping box except one had the pellets just tossed in the same cardboard box with nothing else.  Of course the disrespectful shipping gorillas beat the *(&^ of the product that is supposed to be in their care so the pellet tins were mangled pretty badly.  I don't have time to deal with returns right now so I only opened the worst tin, DO NOT BUY pellets from Midway!
Weirdest part is I've been is I've been dealing with Midway for over 20 years and have never had a problem until they changed to this new system.  I used to get a shipping notice within a few hours of my order and the package was always shipped next day at the latest.  This new system not worthy!  It takes days before they ship now and many times your order is shipped in separate packages days apart.  Guess they're just following the course of most companies these days, right into the crapper.

ETA:  The price is now $7.99 so even less reason to take the chance.

Richard3589:

--- Quote from: stroo on May 20, 2022, 05:49:49 PM ---Just a quick update on Midway shipping as a FYI for potential buyers.  Bought 4 tins of .25 cal pellets and 4 MTM ammo boxes, the boxes were each shipped separately in a semi-close fitting cardboard shipping box except one had the pellets just tossed in the same cardboard box with nothing else.  Of course the disrespectful shipping gorillas beat the *(&^ of the product that is supposed to be in their care so the pellet tins were mangled pretty badly.  I don't have time to deal with returns right now so I only opened the worst tin, DO NOT BUY pellets from Midway!
Weirdest part is I've been is I've been dealing with Midway for over 20 years and have never had a problem until they changed to this new system.  I used to get a shipping notice within a few hours of my order and the package was always shipped next day at the latest.  This new system not worthy!  It takes days before they ship now and many times your order is shipped in separate packages days apart.  Guess they're just following the course of most companies these days, right into the crapper.

ETA:  The price is now $7.99 so even less reason to take the chance.

--- End quote ---
Well hopefully mine come correct seeing I ordered 7 tins both .25 and .22 pellets, but they were 4.98 2 days ago. Sorry this happen to ya sir.
 Was just sharing a good price.

stroo:
No worries, the deals you guys find usually offset any damage anyways.  I was just confirming what others have said about Midway's (and let's face it, most other large vendors) poor pellet packaging.  Hopefully yours do come better packaged, especially since you bought only pellets.

Thanks to all for posting the deals here!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version