Thank you to our advertisers!

Author Topic: Arken Optics Sale  (Read 249 times))

Offline AirGoon

• Shooter
Arken Optics Sale
« on: September 23, 2022, 09:17:58 AM »
I've had my eye on Arken scopes since they came out. I think the current sale is pretty good and a great chance for me to become acquainted with one. If you're interested in Arken scopes, you may want to check it out. https://www.arkenopticsusa.com/

I ordered a SH4 6-24X50 GEN2 FFP MOA VPR Illuminated Reticle, Zero Stop, 34mm Tube with Set of Flip Its lens covers, Set of 34mm Rings, Bubble Level, Throw Lever, Hoo-Rag, Rear Bag, Patch & Stickers all for $324.98 shipped.
  • USA, RI, Warren

Offline Kerndtc

• Sharp Shooter
  • 2018 WFTC Piston Champion USA Team Member
Re: Arken Optics Sale
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2022, 10:35:37 AM »
I got mine about two weeks ago. Same model and kit you purchased. Waiting on a base rail for testing on a rifle but I think it's going to be great!
  • Galt, CA
2018 WFTC Poland USA Team Gold Medalist
2018 WFTC Poland 10th Place Individual
2019 AAFTA Grand Prix National Limited Pistol Champion
2019 AAFTA Grand Prix WFTF Piston 2nd Place Finish
2019 WFTC England USA Team Silver Medalist

Home Club:

Sacramento Valley Field Target Club
#https://sites.google.com/site/sacvalleyairgunclub/

Online Gear_Junkie

• GTA Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2022, 12:24:06 PM »
These scopes do look really nice and seem to get great reviews.  I just wish the PA went down to 10yds  :P
  • Nevada City, CA
.177 RAW HM1000x & Ares BTR II 2.5-15x50
.177 Skyhawk & Ares BTR II 2.5-15x50
.22 Skyhawk & Ares BTR II 2.5-15x50
.177 HW50S & UTG 3-12x44

Offline AirGoon

• Shooter
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2022, 12:48:11 PM »
These scopes do look really nice and seem to get great reviews.  I just wish the PA went down to 10yds  :P

I hear you on the 10y. That's why I didn't buy one until now but I'm planning to get an AEA Challenger Pro for some 50 yard fun and I think the Arken is perfect for the job. It helps that they're on sale! Maybe they are discounted because new 10y models are coming out. Maybe, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Mentioning 10 yards, I can't help wonder if you shoot field target like I do.
If you do, check out the new Element Optics Titan that now has 10 yard parallax and a *(&^ of an elevation range!

• USA, RI, Warren

Online Knothead

• Plinker
  • yes
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2022, 01:40:55 PM »
I bought the same scope last week, I came two nights ago and I spent alot of time behind it from 25 - 110 yards on my .177 Akela.  I can not believe how nice it is to actually see at distance, be able to see the target and have room to decide where to hold vs my 3-9 bugbuster :)
I was going to share it between a few rifles - but now I'm going to save for another, in hte EP line for my .22lr

Very impressed for the money  spent.
  • USA, OK, Sand Springs
Mark Hogan

Online Gear_Junkie

• GTA Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2022, 02:56:28 PM »

I hear you on the 10y. That's why I didn't buy one until now but I'm planning to get an AEA Challenger Pro for some 50 yard fun and I think the Arken is perfect for the job. It helps that they're on sale! Maybe they are discounted because new 10y models are coming out. Maybe, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Mentioning 10 yards, I can't help wonder if you shoot field target like I do.
If you do, check out the new Element Optics Titan that now has 10 yard parallax and a *(&^ of an elevation range!

Yep, I do in fact shoot FT... although it's been awhile  :'(  I haven't had a chance to try out Element optics before.  I might have to check out that scope. 

I've been really happy with my Athlon scopes.  They were supposed to come out with a FT specific scope but this was before the pandemic.  I haven't seen any updates on where they are with that...  But I'm always on the lookout for something that might range a bit better.
  • Nevada City, CA
.177 RAW HM1000x & Ares BTR II 2.5-15x50
.177 Skyhawk & Ares BTR II 2.5-15x50
.22 Skyhawk & Ares BTR II 2.5-15x50
.177 HW50S & UTG 3-12x44