GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

GTA directory > GTA Announcement Gate

GTA Shirts ***CHECK FOR LATEST UPDATES*** Start at last post...

<< < (20/22) > >>

ezman604:
Just got in a big shipment of blended T-shirts today. These are fantastic and will not shrink like the 100% cotton ones would. And these will be cooler in hot weather. I have pocket and non-pocket styles. I bought the forest green, navy blue and the grey.
Non-pocket will be $20.00 each and pocket T's are $25.00 each. Add $8.00 for priority mail. Or save the postage and just buy one at the Fun Shoot in May.
:)
My way of luring you folks out. LOL
I'm also restocked with GTA caps. I picked up a couple of different models and will try to get pictures and correct inventory numbers up I the next couple of days.
If interested in a cap of shirt just drop me a PM.
Thanks,
D Ez

ezman604:
HaaHaa
Someone posted in the classifieds looking to buy a GTA cap and t-shirt. Preferably with no pit stains.
 :o

So, I'm reviving this shirt thread and also adding a link to the caps purchase thread.
I still have many caps and shirts available. And of course the optional pit stains are extra.
LOL

https://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=42120.0

Tater:
How about a Christmas special: Free pit stains with every order!

Offer expires Dec. 26th. 

mobilemail:

--- Quote from: Tater on December 16, 2017, 12:55:02 PM ---How about a Christmas special: Free pit stains with every order!

Offer expires Dec. 26th. 

--- End quote ---

Ewwwwww!!!!

If you don't mean barbecue pit you're in big trouble!

BlindPig95:
Perhaps my "moniker" is more than that, as I can't seem to find a current link to any polo/golf shirts.  Are any still available?
Thanks,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version