GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

GTA directory > Dealer Area

New 12 Shot PP750/Stormrider/Bandit/Chaser Mags

(1/2) > >>

WesBob:
Hi Guys!
I've got some great 12 shot magazines in stock, that are compatible with both the PP750 and the group of guns like the Stormrider/Chaser/Bandit/CR600W that all take the same mags.
These are made on a 3d printer in Canada, by Connor, a fellow Gateway to Airguns member. It's a great design! They have a large magnet that holds them in place. You can load them from either side of the breech so for people with side wheels on their scope this is a big plus being able to slide it in from the other side. The mag has numbers showing what shot your on, and a filled in slot at the end to prevent empty shooting. The mag sticks up 16mm from the breech so room to spare with 18 or 21mm high scope rings.
Here's a pic of the various colors. I've got them on sale for $19.99 CAD  (around $15.90USD).
177 will be coming soon!
https://airgunarcheryfun.ca/new-pp750-b ... ne-22-cal/

Back_Roads:
 Yikes Wes is there a glitch in the shipping charge, seems to be 2x the cost of a mag ???

WesBob:
Hi James, actually it is just that you have to choose your shipping option. There is a 7.50 shipping option for small packages. (it changes a few cents here and there depending on the exchange rate.)
Sorry for the confusion and thanks for checking it out!

Back_Roads:

--- Quote from: WesBob on August 22, 2021, 07:22:16 PM ---Hi James, actually it is just that you have to choose your shipping option. There is a 7.50 shipping option for small packages. (it changes a few cents here and there depending on the exchange rate.)
Sorry for the confusion and thanks for checking it out!

--- End quote ---
Thanks Wes some how I skipped that button :)

WesBob:
Yeah that shipping page seems to get missed quite often.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version