GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Hunting Gate

Hunting has been slow.

<< < (6/6)

Nomadic Pirate:

--- Quote from: Wildernesstech on March 07, 2021, 09:50:18 AM ---The kill isn't everything.  As a matter of fact, once you have full confidence that you can make the shot, that hunt can be over in your mind.  I guided elk years ago in Colorado. My favorite client purposely shot over a world-class bull after a long hunt.  His Daughter had gifted him the trip because he loved hunting, but he was dying himself of a long-term illness.
The shot was 60 yds standing broadside, with a .300 mag that he had shot over 30 years. He passed on the kill.  Then stated that it was the most successful hunt of his life. There was a tear running down his face, just as the one on my face now...

--- End quote ---

Cool story,....Thanks.

Nomadic Pirate:
I swear I'll get back on the horse soon :) ........I met an incredible woman so the past few months where completely dedicated to her but I'm gonna start shooting my guns again soon and resume hunting :)

JuryRigger:

--- Quote from: Nomadic Pirate on June 07, 2021, 02:58:02 PM ---I swear I'll get back on the horse soon :) ........I met an incredible woman so the past few months where completely dedicated to her but I'm gonna start shooting my guns again soon and resume hunting :)

--- End quote ---
She is a lucky woman; not many men left nowadays who drop their hobbies to be with the one they care for.  :D
Major kudos; and keep the lady on the top of the list; if she's the one... the piggies can wait, they're only getting bigger after all
Jesse

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version