GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Air gun Entertainment and reviews > Hajimoto Productions

MROD GEN2 DISASSEMBLY/REASSEMBLY JSAR ALUMINUM AIR CYLINDER

(1/9) > >>

Hajimoto:

Well, New Years Resolutions are always made to lose weight and here is my MROD GEN2 .22 keeping its promise to lose a few pounds. I upgrade the heavy steel air tube with a Jefferson State Aluminum Cylinder and man does it lighten up the rifle!

The rifle will be torn down and reassembled with a JSAR Aluminum Air Cylinder, JSAR SS Balanced Valve, JSAR Super Hammer, JSAR TSS GEN2 and Huma regulator. The rifle will weigh almost 2 pounds less when this is all said and done. The MROD had most of these modifications already installed but I never documented the installation but have been promising you guys that I would, well here it is!

Thank you and enjoy!

Vee3:
This is one of the best R&R (Remove and Replace) tutorials I've ever seen, including many professionally produced vids I've watched during my 30+ year career in the aerospace industry.

Wayne52:
That's a good one Haji !!!

triggertreat:
Well done Haji!  We now have an updated Gen II R&R video we can refer the newbs to when needed.  We use to have to refer them to the Gen I videos.

oldpro:
That’s how they do it in the big city. Well done. Talk about a sticky this is one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version