GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Buyer's, Seller's & Trader's Comments

Trenier Outdoors - outstanding!

(1/1)

AceRph:
Earlier this week, I ordered Huma regulators for my 22 caliber Gladius and spare air cylinder from Trenier Outdoors. A glitchless, on-line transaction, smooth and quick. Confirmation email followed with a shipping one within an hour.  Then (you know how it is) I checked the tracking number 3 or 4 times a day being constantly reminded that shipping is not magic. It takes time for your stuff to get to you.  Anyway, the package arrived on yesterday (Friday).  When I ripped it open, I found 25 caliber regulators in there.  :(  I called the company and was disappointed to get voice mail.  I left my particulars thinking "Hatsan" the minute or so that I was on the phone. It was around 1330hrs out here on the Left Coast on a Friday, nearly quitting time in Wisconsin.  I really didn't expect to hear from anyone until next week.

BUT to my surprise, Jeff called me back within 5 minutes.  He was pleasant and apologetic.  He said he would get the correct ones in the mail on Saturday along with a shipping tag. Within 45 minutes, I received an order confirmation.

I got great customer service which is becoming a rarity these days.   So a shoutout to Jeff at Trenier Outdoors! The next time I'm in the market for a new gun, I know where to look.

Gipper:
Had the pleasure of meeting  Jeff at last year's GTA fun shoot and he is a great guy to talk and deal with so I am not surprised he responded so quickly.

On a side note alot of the hatsan guys prefer the .25 reg to the .22 reg as it has a larger plenum.

AceRph:
Darn it Gipper! I hadn't read that. ! Oh well. I'm an NFG to air guns. I guess that detail was scheduled for a later lesson. 

Gipper:

--- Quote from: AceRph on February 17, 2019, 10:25:10 AM ---Darn it Gipper! I hadn't read that. ! Oh well. I'm an NFG to air guns. I guess that detail was scheduled for a later lesson.

--- End quote ---

Don't sweat it, you are going to love the regulator and unless you are doing alot of other power mods likely wont need the extra plenum volume.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version