GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Buyer's, Seller's & Trader's Comments

OldPro (Travis) Did me wrong!

(1/1)

intenseaty:
It has been long enough, and I have given him plenty of time to make things right.

I purchased a T. Veteran from him. It came poorly packaged and the finish on the stock was damaged. Either before or during shipping, I don’t know, frankly, I don’t care, it was damaged.

He sent only one magazine after advertising two with sale. He eventually sent me the second one after I complained to him.

The gun had an Edmu gauge that was not working properly. He said he would make it right. He never did.

Do business with this “man” at your own risk. I realize I don’t have much of a history on GTA, I find it a bit confusing, guess I’m stupid like that. I do have a good reputation on A G N, where I usually “hang out” 

Thanks

Christian

oldpro:
Two sides to every story so now you had your say here’s my side.  I stated in the sale it was a USED gun not new so yes it had small nicks here and there  he also  tried to get me to pay for a brand new edgun edmu because he damaged it. He stated clearly in his email he pressed on it very hard trying to turn it off, it has a auto shut off function, so he shattered the lcd screen man handling it. What he isn’t telling also is I gave him a crazy good price on a fantastic gun that shot lights out and was tuned to perfection and what he also isn’t stating is I offered to buy it back at full price and he turned me down. So like I said there’s two sides to every story.

Rocker1:
 Ok you both have had your say, I suggest you communicate with each other in a civil manner.  So to keep this post from exploding I will lock it gentlemen. David

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version