GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Buyer's, Seller's & Trader's Comments

PA did it to me again!!!

(1/1)

ezman604:
Another pellet order just arrived. Use the 4 for 3 deal as well as the 10% off code for GTA members. Order arrived rather quickly with flat rate $7.99 shipping. Pellets arrived packaged as the industry standard SHOULD be. But nobody packages ammo lke PA.
So yet another fantastic transaction experience.
Thanks PA for the outstanding service to the community and this forum!!!
And as always....
SAFE & Happy Shooting!!!!
Dave
 8)

AGEnthused2:
I have a hard time getting excited about ordering pellets from anywhere else. It’s such a gamble from other retailers. If I do buy pellets from anywhere else I try to only buy cheap pellets that come in plastic packaging.
More places should pack their pellets like PA.

avator:
Not more places..... every place.

AGEnthused2:

--- Quote from: avator on February 08, 2019, 08:46:01 PM ---Not more places..... every place.

--- End quote ---

Agreed! I guess I was being too nice.

avator:
And the bonuses that nobody mentions...
I find so many uses for those foam squares and cardboard spacers that fit perfectly in that box.
Example:
Remove the largest rings and put the squares back in the box. Fill the center with rubber mulch and duct tape the entire box. Apply Walmart yard sale stickers to all 6 sides. After shooting up all the dots.. add another layer of tape and repeat. A cardboard spacer can also be added to a really shot up side.
Another:
Chop up the foam and stuff a hollow plastic stock with it.
Or:
Wrap 6 of the foam inserts with shrink wrap and the apply an old tee shirt for a shooting rest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version