GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Vintage Air Gun Gate

Model 1 makeover

(1/2) > >>

jlp920:
This was my first airgun, dad got it for me in the eighties. Just did an overhaul, I’m getting about 10 fpe and great accuracy (brass barrel with polygonal rifling) the zip ties are just til I can get a new screw there. Bought a nice rebuild kit on eBay, had everything except the hammer spring. That’s a quick five shot group off a window, 25-30 yds.
-Jess

BrushPopper:
Solid shooter.
Had one, years back👍

19Sheridan57:
  These are nice looking rifles. I still have the one missing stock mounting parts I bought in a box a few weeks back. I haven't decided what I am going to do with it , yet.

Leo 2018:
I have one of those somewhere. But can't find it in my house also missing a Sheridan blue streak. Need to start looking I guess. I purchased it years ago at a department store that was having a sale. The sales lady handed me the model 1 but sale was on a cheaper plastic stocked version. I ask her if she was right on it being on sale. She said yes. I made her tape a receipt to barrel of gun and carried it out of store. She kept asking don't you want a boxed gun( plastic stocked cheaper version). Nope I'm happy..had to be at least 30+ years ago.

mav72:
I still have mine. When I bought it they actually thought I was trying to steal it. Mine has a tiny finish damage to the stock that bugs the *(&^ out of me. In order to repair it, I'd have to redo the whole thing plus the forearm.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version