GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Vintage Air Gun Gate

Road trip to Kalamazoo soon...

(1/10) > >>

1900colt:
Looking forward to this one...

Heard about it for years,  just never went as it always clashed with work.

Decided to take the day off and go.

Hopefully it's a good show   :D

Wayne52:
Mark it's been since before covid that I've been to one, I'll be there for sure in the afternoon to look for some neat vintage buys, I'll probably be going for the old Crosman pistols mainly, the old co2's are a lot of fun
and were built for a lifetime and easy to reseal since I've already done a bunch of them.  I'm very curious what the prices they'll be asking too.  There use to be sellers from all over the place.  It will be neat to see
what new stuff will be there too.

Hoosier Daddy:
I been looking forward to it since the Findlay OH show!!!

45flint:
Just reserved a Hotel room so it looks looks like a go for me.  Won’t be having a table since I have nothing to sell at this point.  Will be a early morning visitor to get those bargains.  Been a while since I have just come as a buyer. Usually I can find something to bring home but my collecting interests have narrowed as time has gone on?

45flint:
Last time I went I drove over to the original Gibson Guitar factory and paid my respects. Way too much history there and now just forgotten. In 1962 two J-160’s were sent from here to a English guitar shop in Liverpool.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version