GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Hunting Gate

Storm .30 hog hunt (Video)

(1/5) > >>

Nomadic Pirate:
Well, I'm looking to take down my feeder for the summer, fruit is just about to come back into play so I can go do more stalking and Hambush different places  ;D ;D

Today I was probably gonna do my last hunt there and I was planning to use the .25 with the BobBoatTails hollowpoints,
got the gun out the safe, set up the Camcorder on the scope, aired it up and then realised I actually picked up the .30 cal  ::) ::)
...ho well, guess the .30 will be  ;D ;D

Last time at the stand I had a good troop of hogs coming in but didn't feel like shooting any ( check the video/tread ), when they finally came in today the troop was somewhat different, the same dominant sow was there, 4 small pigs instead of 6, 2 sows missing but a young boar joined the group.

You can see in the video what a bully the young boar is  ;D
the all time I was planning to shoot the sow but she never settled in and never game me a decent shot, then at one point the young boar cleared out the area and gave me the perfect shot,...so I had to take it  ;) ;) ;)

Here's the video

I left the camera in the truck and not planning to go get it right now  ;D ;D ....will ad the pictures tomorrow.

dk1677:
Nice one Manny!

Dave19113:

--- Quote from: Nomadic Pirate on April 27, 2017, 04:06:06 AM ---Well, I'm looking to take down my feeder for the summer, fruit is just about to come back into play so I can go do more stalking and Hambush different places  ;D ;D

Today I was probably gonna do my last hunt there and I was planning to use the .25 with the BobBoatTails hollowpoints,
got the gun out the safe, set up the Camcorder on the scope, aired it up and then realised I actually picked up the .30 cal  ::) ::)
...ho well, guess the .30 will be  ;D ;D

Last time at the stand I had a good troop of hogs coming in but didn't feel like shooting any ( check the video/tread ), when they finally came in today the troop was somewhat different, the same dominant sow was there, 4 small pigs instead of 6, 2 sows missing but a young boar joined the group.

You can see in the video what a bully the young boar is  ;D
the all time I was planning to shoot the sow but she never settled in and never game me a decent shot, then at one point the young boar cleared out the area and gave me the perfect shot,...so I had to take it  ;) ;) ;)

Here's the video

I left the camera in the truck and not planning to go get it right now  ;D ;D ....will ad the pictures tomorrow.

--- End quote ---

Nice shooting.... those little pigs dont know how lucky they were with getting pushed out by the big guy. They are perfect backyard BBQ pigs ;D

wimpanzee:
should have nice soft skin after that mud bath ;)

screwwork:
Nice shot Manny, thanks for sharing your hunt with us!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version