GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Bargain Gate

Welcome Moderator Wayne to the Bargain Gate

<< < (7/7)

Machinist:
Hi Wayne Moderator 👋

Steve

smythsg:
Congrats Wayne, the squirrels will appreciate that you now have a distraction...  ;D

only1harry:

--- Quote from: Orion on February 21, 2019, 04:11:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: only1harry on February 20, 2019, 09:16:10 PM ---OK guys you have to be better enablers.  I think I am losing the bet I had that Wayne would buy something in the first 72 hours of moderating this gate :( 

Can't you post something like "It's only money Wayne...", or "you won't even miss a few hundred $$ a month, go for it!!"  ;D ;D

Who has a great bargain to post that would be hard to resist?  ;D

Harry

PS.
I have 200-300 12g CO2's from all the sales posted here and I only shoot my CO2 guns 2-3 times/year.  Not to mention the 100+ tins of pellets, 4 spare scopes just sitting there, rings, etc.  Oh heck I guess I need to buy some more guns to mount the scopes on :)  I think a bullpup is in my future...

--- End quote ---

Harry looks like you can do a garage sale! And write your post here in the bargain gate so it will be moderated (by Wayne) and moved to the Classifieds, and your sale is so tempting that he couldn’t resist. All part of a master plan!

--- End quote ---

Wow you 've really thought this through!  You are good conspirator  ;D

Harry

Wayne52:
The thing of it is I very seldom buy pellets anymore because I shoot mostly .22 and above but since I got my Sig M17 going again I'll be on the lookout for .177 wadcutters because there's not a good mold made that I could buy that would cast them.  Yes I'm a Castaholic when it comes to my pellets, yesterday I got a 30-35 yard chipper with one of my Magnum Hunters, I'm slinging these 23 grainers@900fps with some unreal accuracy at 50 yards and more. 

Hawkeye51:
Wayne, there's ALWAYS something a good moderator needs, keep looking & we'll help ya.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version