GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Fun Shoot By State Discussion Gate > Nevada Fun Shooting Events

Las Vegas, NV.

(1/3) > >>

T3MP2:
Anyone Else On THis Here Forum  (Currently) From Las Vegas, NV.??...I've Seen the Other Post(s) From a Few Years Back..And It seems the A/G Activity from this Area Seems almost Non~Existant or It's Just Really That Slow??!..Wouldn't Mind Meeting a Few More Heads from Las Vegas that Share the same Passion for this Extremely Fun (And Addictive) Hobby/Sport that I Have Recently Re-Discovered!...Hopefully I'm (Not) the Only One 8)

Gertrude:
well it looks like there is at least 4 members in your area on the GTA Members Map. Look up their names on the map, then send them a PM,
 Feel free to place your own marker on the map too.
 It's the best way to find GTA shooting buddies.

https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=962067

T3MP2:
Thanks Ron!....I Heard the Airgun Scene Out there In SoCal is Quite Huge, but Im sure Every Scene out There Is at the Same~Time, LoL 8)

garess:
Hi Richard,

I'm in LV. If you'd like to get together for a Fun Shoot, give me a holler.  :D

T3MP2:
Hey Garess!...Where in Las Vegas are You Located?...I'm Located Near the Central/West End of Town, off of Desert Inn & Decatur...I Consider the Area that I Stay In to be Pretty~Much at the Center of LV, So a 15-20 Min. Drive in Any Direction (Usually) Gets Me Where I Need To Go! HMU (702) 510-9697, Richard 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version