GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Gamo & Spanish AirGun Gate

PRESENTING THE GRT-4G TRIGGER FOR THE GAMO LATE MODEL WITH PLASTIC TRIGGERS

(1/16) > >>

CharlieDaTuna:
Here it is, the GRT-4G trigger blade. Not the best pictures but I was in a hurry and it is getting late.  ;) ;)

These pictures are shown without the adjustment hardware installed yet, just the bare trigger. Click on them to enlarge for a better look. Hope you like what you see.  :) :)

As with the GRT-III, they will come assembled and pre-adjusted and with the new fatpin. We did find something out though and that is some of the covers use a small phillips screw while others use a #8 torx screw. The customer will need to provide the phillips screwdriver or the #8 Torx screw driver or bit. That said though, they are screwed into plastic and a person can take a small pocket blade screwdriver and grind it down just a tiny bit at a time to fit the screw and unscrew them. We did it to test it and it was no problem as they are not real tight due to being screwed into plastic and are so small. Take care not to over tighten the screws when reinstalling them as they will strip out fairly easily.

Also, as I mentioned previously on another post, they will be a little more expensive than the GRT-III trigger...by a whole $2.00. That will make them $34.00 shipped... ;D ;D Such a deal...lol...

The GRT-4G(amo) is designed to fit only the new Gamo guns that have the plastic triggers. It will fit all models of the Gamo's with the modular designed plastic trigger. IT WILL NOT FIT ANY OTHER GUNS BUT THE GAMO SO DON"T ASK... ??? ???  8) 8)

CDT revised 6/19/11  11:00 PM

Vortex:
SWEET!! I want 4:)

Vortex:
DO you have a gun fitting list?

bradyman1:
Nice job Bob!

JonnyReb:
 What a great price, what a beautiful trigger, what an incredibly fast turnaround time from design to production.. Thank You! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version