GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > Field Target Gates

SE Michigan FT at the WWCCA

(1/2) > >>

PakProtector:
Just follow the link. I have shot at this one several times; set up by a set of dedicated volunteers( please feel free to join in and help) the day before, and Lunch provided at the clubhouse with your match fee. Well run indeed...:)
http://wwcca.com/wp/airgun/schedule/
cheers,
Douglas

grumpy:
WWCA is a great bunch of guys. Just wanted to mention that you do not have to be a member to shoot. All ya need is a gun and 10 bucks :)

When they host their fun shoot they even have "loaner" guns for the kids.

Dave

gene_sc:
Doug you can also use the GTA Calendar for your Events Schedules
Gene

grumpy:
Hi John,

WWCA is a "private" gun club with a dedicated 55 yard air gun range. As I mentioned the great thing about them is you do not have to be a members. On this range we also shoot 25 yard benchrest. Its my choice of poison so to say. lol

The thing about these great bunch of folks is not only do they have a dedicated outdoor, covered air gun range, they also have a first rate FT course.

Also usually twice a year they host fun shoots on the 55 yard range where anyone can come and use the range.

A great friendly bunch for sure.

Dave

--- Quote from: John B on July 18, 2013, 02:45:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: grumpy on July 18, 2013, 02:35:18 PM ---WWCA is a great bunch of guys. Just wanted to mention that you do not have to be a member to shoot. All ya need is a gun and 10 bucks :)

When they host their fun shoot they even have "loaner" guns for the kids.

Dave

--- End quote ---
Thanks for pointing that out Dave, just recently discovered (duh) some "clubs" (mostly out west and using firearms ranges maybe) actually charge big money-big money to me anyway- to shoot AND you just many need a membership card just to get on the grounds.
 Here in TN most shoots are $5-10.00 and likely you'll get some grub. Keeping it low cost sure helps get new people to get intyerested enough to check out FT.
 Y'all have a great time!
John

--- End quote ---

MrChengChen:
Dave, do these August/September events also apply for non-members?

State Silhouette Match-CANCELLED 7/17
August 10-11

FT Match 60
August 18

FT Match (60)
September 8

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version