GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Welcome to the Best of the Best! > Welcome New Members

hi folks

(1/2) > >>

dubl2:
im new here, nice place, i'll try not to be a pest with too many questions.
hunted for years with rimfires, tried hunting with 177 airgun but judged it kinda useless, interested in tryin 22 on squirrels / pest birds .

thx for providin a good forum.

scotty

dk1677:
welcome to the GTA! Ask away! Very helpful guys here. We love to read about hunts in the hunting gate.

lizzie:
Welcome to GTA Scotty! :)
We have a very active hunting gate that you'll probably love being a part of. Great to have you here. :)

Jeremy1982:
Welcome ;D!I can relate...used powder burners all my life but airguns put a twist on the hunt...more of a challenge for me.Only recommendation I give weather you use a .177,.22, or 25 cal. go with a PCP.love the springer's but when you hunt,me...I like to have the gun cocked and ready.Sp ringers tend to shoot differently when cocked for periods of time where PCP makes no difference.My Walther talon mag. is that way (.22).If I leave it cocked for 5 Min's. the shot is low and left...but if i cock it and fire right after its dead on!Just a tip.Plus with the price of ammo these days you cant go wrong with airguns.

jonnnyboy:
Hey Scotty, welcome to the GTA.  This is a great place to ask questions, so ask away.  There will be someone who can help you.  Lots of us love to hunt too.  Check out the Hunting Gate, I bet you find lots of folks who love to hunt squirrels with airguns.

joe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version