GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Welcome to the Best of the Best! > Welcome New Members

Hello from Tennessee

(1/2) > >>

tommyboy1587:
Well I'm getting back into air gunning.  I got a Benjamin 392 (.177) when I was 16, which was 16 years ago. I gave it to my "brother from another mother", who has now given it to his younger brother.  And it still shoots like it did the day I got it.  About three months ago I picked up a Benjamin Titan GP, and last week picked up a Stoeger X-10.  For now, I'm only using the included scopes with them.  I have no regrets about these scopes!  I maintain nickel to quarter size groups at 30 yards bench shooting.  Obviously I will upgrade them soon when the hunting begins.  In case anyone was wondering, both of these rifles have awesome power, and OUTSTANDING accuracy!  Well, that's about it for my post.  I'm glad to be here, and look forward to future posts/ antics :p

jonnnyboy:
Hey Tommy, welcome to the GTA from another Tennessean.  Us Tenn boys gotta stick together, you know!  I'm just north of you up in Dyer County and there's a few others sprinkled around this end of the state.

You're gonna like the GTA.  Lots of great folks with lots of information they are willing to share plus they will encourage you to spend all your money on airguns, so watch out.

Again, welcome
joe

dk1677:
Welcome to the GTA Tommy! Post about any hunts you do in the hunting gate, we would love to read about 'em!

amb5500c:
Welcome to the GTA.
Richard

lizzie:
Welcome to GTA Tommyboy! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version