GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Welcome to the Best of the Best! > Welcome New Members

Hello from Vermont

(1/2) > >>

webster:
Hi all I got to watching the vids on you tube and had to have a air rifle.    I bought a 22 cal Remington Summit at Dicks.   I have been shooting all my life my first bb gun was a daisy pump some 45 years ago.    It was bought from sears mail order.   My second was a crossman pump.  I have to say I am pleased with the remington since I got the scope issue straighten out.   Hoping to bag some squirrels with it this fall.   I have used a 22 rifle on them for years.   Most of my spare time is spent shooting or fishing

dk1677:
Welcome to the GTA!

jonnnyboy:
Hey Webster, welcome to the GTA.  Squirrel hunting with an airgun is addictive and makes for an easy and quiet way to fill the pot with some great wildgame.  There is a hunting gate on the forum where many of us share our hunting stories and pics. 

Also, let us know how you like your gun and ask any questions you might have.  Lots of great folks here on the GTA.

joe

larspawn:
Welcome to the GTA Webster!  Let the madness begin!

JonnyReb:
Hi Webster and welcome to the gta! Like you, many of us started out with bb guns, and forgot about them pretty quick when we got our first .22lr or H&R 20ga. I was  shocked a few years ago to find out that adult airguns were capable of doing many things that i thought only a PB could achieve, now, whether it's backyard plinking all the way to big game hunting(w/bigbore), i'll grab an airgun. Willing to bet it won't be long and you''ll be doing the same, enjoy that summit and we look forward to your future posts!  Jeff

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version