GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Bargain Gate

$100Breakbarrel AirRifles

(1/5) > >>

Nukall856:
  Midway USA has the Hatsan Airtact in 3 calibers for a very low price. >$70. Also the price on the Diana Model 11 and 240 have dropped by $10, not much but still 10 bucks.
 Pyramydair with thier UXsale has the Syrix in both .177 and .22. For 99.99 before 20 percent sale and shipping.
 Walmart has the CTyro for under $80 Win1100s .177 for around $80. And the CrosmanF4 .177 for around $90.
  Amazon has the Airem2 for $90, and  for $79 a Lancer .22 breakbarrel.

I have been perusing sites for low costing air rifles and came up with this short list, i didnt look everwywhere, just a few worth noting.
 Some of the above mentioned can be good, some might need a little work to be made good, < redue breechleade, recrown, shim breech seal, change out teethed washers for flat, so on- so forth.
 I have a Tyro and it is doing good for the purpose i intended, 15-20 yard Cans in the yard. I have a Airem2 that i like alot. It has a good trigger once adjusted to add travel. Good 15 FPE. I once had a Hatsan Edge in .22, this did good, but i had sold it. I have a Airtact .22 on the way. I ordered the Airtact to be a lightweight opensight Springer to have my 14 yr old son train on full power air rifle and open sights before medium and large feathers return in the spring. This summer i had him use the Hatsan Alpha< new type, looks like a Mini Airtact, this one gets 690FPS with 7.9gr EHD. I also have a F4 on the way, this will be changed to a F4 TG-1.177, while the stock will be moved to make a Vantage F4 .22.
 You can find Good FPE for little money... you just need to look.

NVak

naptemp:
My last springer is a Daisy 1101s which I bought for $25 plus tax from Walmart a few years ago.
It shoots well for a springer, about 1 inch at 20 yards with random pellets.

I will keep it forever, to remind me how bad springers are compared to anything else.

lefteyeshot:
Simplicity, a springer.

SouthBender:
Wow. Thanks for the thorough rundown. Can anyone share info on the Diana Model 11? I canít find any in-depth reviews on it

Bayman:

--- Quote from: naptemp on November 10, 2023, 10:24:39 PM ---My last springer is a Daisy 1101s which I bought for $25 plus tax from Walmart a few years ago.
It shoots well for a springer, about 1 inch at 20 yards with random pellets.

I will keep it forever, to remind me how bad springers are compared to anything else.

--- End quote ---

I keep my Weihrauchs because they remind me of what a airgun should be. Simple and accurate. All of them will shoot well under a half in at 25 yards. Most will do under an inch at 50 yards. That's without the need to pump it up by hand or buying a compressor. It only needs pellets.

Buy cheap junk, get bad results..It's like you're judging cars by making a Yugo the standard of automotive excellence. It'd be unfair to classify all cars based on a Yugo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version