GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Hunting Gate

Notos gets first blood

(1/2) > >>

kbstingwing:
The modified Notos bottle gun gets its first kill, the squirrels are going nuts on my roof and in the trees, so I went out and grabbed the Notos and sat down in my shooting chair with my Primos Trigger sticks, there were about 10 squirrels running around the trees and on my roof, so when they saw me the scrambled to get away to the empty lot next door, but one decided he it was going to taunt me, so I took aim and let the JSB Hades go, Head Shot, Lobotomy 101... ;)  the Notos is working great, I love this little lead demon...  ;D

ranchibi:
Oh YEAH Kevin! Congratulations on it's first blood! Great shot and I hope many more give you the same opportunity!

dk1677:
Keep 'em out of the house  ;)

kbstingwing:
Thanks Guys, I think they got the message, none on the roof today

2A Georgia:

--- Quote from: kbstingwing on June 07, 2023, 08:27:49 PM ---The modified Notos bottle gun gets its first kill, the squirrels are going nuts on my roof and in the trees, so I went out and grabbed the Notos and sat down in my shooting chair with my Primos Trigger sticks, there were about 10 squirrels running around the trees and on my roof, so when they saw me the scrambled to get away to the empty lot next door, but one decided he it was going to taunt me, so I took aim and let the JSB Hades go, Head Shot, Lobotomy 101... ;)  the Notos is working great, I love this little lead demon...  ;D

--- End quote ---
1 shot 1 kill Tango Down Sierra 1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version