GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Hunting Gate

Dead Pest of the Day

(1/102) > >>

Back_Roads:
 Decided to start a kill thread, for the many pest that needed help to the other side, from an air gunner.
Yesterday I went on a little rampage with my XS 60c managed to drop to chippers and a starling. Co worker managed a starling and another chipper, with his Diana Chaser .22, so it was a successful 1/2 hour pesting patrol for the day :)

longislandhunter:
Sounds like a great hunt.  Congrats on the harvests.  My yard is infested with chippers this year but they simply won't stand still long enough to put a crosshair on them.  Anyway, good shootin and keep whacken em :)

Jeff

ranchibi:
Great shooting on those chilpers and starlings! How fun 👍.

Back_Roads:
 Nick got a little chipper, with his .22 Chaser, over lunch time today, I did not take any shots today.

good thing I have back up :)

Spacebus:
Great thread! I went on a brief patrol after work with my stubby 2240 and came home with three pine squirrels. A fourth managed to get away with a mortal wound. If I were hunting I would be using my 177 bottle Bandito carbine which usually does not permit runaways, but this was a pesting patrol and it's just nice to have a pistol that fits in my pocket.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version