GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Tuners

FX Repair in the U.S.

(1/6) > >>

PaulFWI:
I have an original-version FX Crown that has developed a very slow leak. Can anyone recommend someone, preferably in WI or the Midwest though I can ship it anywhere, who does good work on FX guns these days?

Bladebum:

--- Quote from: PaulFWI on May 24, 2023, 12:57:24 PM ---I have an original-version FX Crown that has developed a very slow leak. Can anyone recommend someone, preferably in WI or the Midwest though I can ship it anywhere, who does good work on FX guns these days?

--- End quote ---

I would reccomend just sending to fx usa out of North Carolina.  I understand you want something in the Midwest and maybe a reputable shop from there will chime in, but fx usa is great to deal with and obviously know these guns the best.  Just my .02

PaulFWI:
Thanks, I'll probably do that.

PasadenaMike:

--- Quote from: PaulFWI on May 24, 2023, 03:43:34 PM ---Thanks, I'll probably do that.

--- End quote ---

Yes fx USA for sure they’re awesome and they stand behind their work I don’t trust Joe Shmoe airgun repair

triggertreat:
FX USA sounds good and safe to me as well.  I always rebuild my Impact and other guns in my signature list because I don't trust shipping.  I figured out that after the air is out, they are just bolts and O-rings.  I had fun learning my guns during the process of fixing the leaks.   They are really not that hard to work on when taking it slow and being careful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version