GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > German AirGun Gate

What do you think is the best looking German break barrel air rifle?

(1/12) > >>

UnderPressure:
My favorite so far is the Diana 340 Ntec Pro Compact. Shown in the  picture below is the Premium version which has a nicer stock than the classic version.

The barrel appears to be very short, but what looks like a moderator is really just a thickened plastic portion wrapped around the end of the 15.6" long barrel.

Tbh, I actually like the looks of the classic version of the 340 Ntec Pro Compact better but I couldn't find a picture with the correct length barrel on it. Both version are supposed to have the same length barrel but the picture I found of the classic had a much longer barrel on it.

triggerfest:
I think I am with you, from the newer generation Diana's, the Diana 340 Ntec Pro Compact is definitely the best looking German airgun.

And since I am more of a Diana fan anyway, from the older generation, I really like the looks of the Diana 52. That's for me the archetype of how a classic airgun should look like. Compact and a classic hunting style stock with a nice check piece. Also the breech transitions nicely into the action, that gives a nice solid look.

I like the looks of the Walther LGU and Weihrauch HW90 as well.

Yogi:

--- Quote from: UnderPressure on May 23, 2023, 11:24:43 PM ---My favorite so far is the Diana 340 Ntec Pro Compact. Shown in the  picture below is the Premium version which has a nicer stock than the classic version.

The barrel appears to be very short, but what looks like a moderator is really just a thickened plastic portion wrapped around the end of the 15.6" long barrel.

Tbh, I actually like the looks of the classic version of the 340 Ntec Pro Compact better but I couldn't find a picture with the correct length barrel on it. Both version are supposed to have the same length barrel but the picture I found of the classic had a much longer barrel on it.

--- End quote ---

Yes, the most attractive airgun that I have ever seen.  The hogs back stock is AMAZING.
A Walther 55 in a  stock should be on the list too....

-Y

Back_Roads:
 Only one I took a shining too was the Mauser K98  ;)

Sqwirl57:
The newer FWB Sport by far. The Walther LGV Competition Ultra (God rest her soul) is a close second.

They both happen to be the best performing in recent years as well once the small issues have been taken care of. That is only my opinion of course but I stand by it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version