GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > 30 Yard Rested Air Rifle Match

Post 30 Yard Rested Air Rifle Match #3 2023 Scores Here

(1/2) > >>

Hoosier Daddy:
Hear Ye , Hear Ye...
The 3rd match of the season 2023 is now open!
Rules & Targets here ..... https://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=114701.0

Due date for the scores and a scan of the target sheet for Match #3 is Sunday 6/4/2023

Please include the following info with your entry:
Call name or real name
PCP or Jumper class
Air rifle
Sighting system
Pellet and caliber
Position and/or shooting aid(s)
Score

Shoot whenever you can, be safe and have fun!

Firewalker:
No-Can-Do...

Momma has me by the short hairs, she has me scraping the ceiling, mudding the whole thing, sanding it flat and painting it white. Then come the lower cabinets... UGH!

cjtamu:
Oh, boy. If the weather will cooperate this weekend I might finally get to take a shot at this! Pun intended. Scott, if I use my 56T/H does the 20 minutes include time tightening the muzzle weight screws every few shots?! Ha ha ha. Haven’t installed Hector’s HPM yet because I want to test in stock trim first. Between weather and my youngest daughter and granddaughter visiting there’s been no testing round this place for weeks  ;)

Kerfwappie:
Had a great day shooting with my Dad.  We're learning a lot about the gun and all the little details to help it shoot accurately.  This week's lesson was pellet selection. Pellets with skirts that aren't perfect, don't fly......perfect...duh. Couldn't understand why we were getting the flyers, til we started to look closer at the pellets. Needless to say, we'll be looking at our pellet options. Still had fun.  Hopefully we'll do better next match.

Rifle:  Air Arms S510
.  PCP Class
.  Shot @ 30 yards
.  Rested F/R
.  Scope:  Hawke @ 12 Power
.  Pellet: .177 Diablo Field Heavy 10.3gr
.  Shot at the highest power setting (859 FPS)
.  Score: 190/200 3X

Jraymond22:
We had a good time shooting today.  We fought the wind and the pellets.  We'll knock them dead next match.

Rifle:  Air Arms S510
.  PCP Class
.  Shot @ 30 yards
.  Rested F/R
.  Scope:  Hawke @ 12 Power
.  Pellet: .177 Diablo Field Heavy 10.3gr
.  Shot at the highest power setting (859 FPS)
.  Score: 190/200 5X

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version