All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Scopes And Optics Gate

Bushnell Legend model scope

(1/2) > >>

James340:
Anyone familiar with this one?I want to know if it is springer rated

Rick67:
Is it made in the Philippines?

James340:

--- Quote from: Rick67 on April 07, 2023, 07:17:46 PM ---Is it made in the Philippines?as well as South Korea and now China.China makes great scope of that's what is required.I have a Burris Signature HD scope & it's outstanding.What I could find the Legend is the next step up from the Trophy series better glass & reticle.I would like to put it on a springer but don't know how it will hold up

--- End quote ---

Rick67:
A bud of mine has had his PI made Bushnell Legend atop his springer without it going bonkers.

I’ve owned 4 Bushnell Elites (only 1 remaining) but never mounted them on a springer.

There’s also a guy here (Erooz something)who has a Burris Fullfield 4.5-14x42 (PI made also) like mine, which is mounted on his HW97.

I think the Burris Sig is made in China, right?

James340:

--- Quote from: Rick67 on April 07, 2023, 09:08:38 PM ---A bud of mine has had his PI made Bushnell Legend atop his springer without it going bonkers.

I’ve owned 4 Bushnell Elites (only 1 remaining) but never mounted them on a springer.

There’s also a guy here (Erooz something)who has a Burris Fullfield 4.5-14x42 (PI made also) like mine, which is mounted on his HW97.

I think the Burris Sig is made in China, right?

--- End quote ---
Yes the Burris Signature is made in China.I saw some good deals on the Fullfield 3x9x40.Bushnell has a life time warranty but I don't want a scope failure

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version