GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Hunting Gate

Raptor Rapture

<< < (3/3)

Rick67:

--- Quote from: Rat Sniper (AKA: PaulT58) on March 23, 2023, 08:43:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: ranchibi on March 23, 2023, 07:49:57 PM ---Paul, very cool! Do you know what species of hawk that was!? Didn't look like a red tail , but I definitely could be wrong! Beautiful raptor for sure 🤗.

--- End quote ---

No I don't, it didn't look big enough to be a Red Tailed Hawk.  Possible it could be a juvinile Red Tailed Hawk.

--- End quote ---

Could be a rat in disguise, for all you know   :-*

cootertwo:
Hi Paul! Yup, they are pretty neat critters. I have feeders and like all my bird friends. However, when the hawks are around, "NOTHING" moves. I also have some owls that are really neat, and "silent". Here's a clip of a squirrel I shot from my kitchen window. Bad first shot, and just as I was about to finish him off.... ;D

Rat Sniper (AKA: PaulT58):

--- Quote from: cootertwo on March 24, 2023, 03:30:34 PM ---Hi Paul! Yup, they are pretty neat critters. I have feeders and like all my bird friends. However, when the hawks are around, "NOTHING" moves. I also have some owls that are really neat, and "silent". Here's a clip of a squirrel I shot from my kitchen window. Bad first shot, and just as I was about to finish him off.... ;D

--- End quote ---

LOL!  That's a cool video!  Go Hawk!

Airspace:
Immature red shouldered for certain.  Probably last year's fledged bird.

Sqrl Klr:
Steve did it kill and eat the nutter or spook off?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version