GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > Shooting Match Gates

Off Season 10M Casual Match #9 Year 22/23

<< < (6/6)

MartyMcFly:

--- Quote from: KB7PYF on March 27, 2023, 12:17:36 PM ---Thanks Marty, I kinda cheat. I am using cheap card stock from Walmart and then use practice targets as a back so they're stiffer which usually turns out a nice crisp cut. You sir shot a nice card.

I need to get my tx200 going. I got it apart can't get it back together. I've bought two springs kits to change out and lower the foot pounds of energy and now I can't get it back together. I don't want to, but I think it will have to send it off.

--- End quote ---

When I change my springs I put a towel on the table to prevent it from sliding about and use my body’s weight (gun vertical) to push the trigger group into the compression tube and then fix the holding screw back into place. It shouldn’t be too bad if you get some thick towels to prevent it from moving around. Just make sure that the kits you are using don’t require the removal of the top hat that goes into the piston body, that may prevent you from getting it back together as the preload will be too high.

-Marty

avator:

--- Quote from: KB7PYF on March 27, 2023, 12:17:36 PM ---Thanks Marty, I kinda cheat. I am using cheap card stock from Walmart and then use practice targets as a back so they're stiffer which usually turns out a nice crisp cut. You sir shot a nice card.

I need to get my tx200 going. I got it apart can't get it back together. I've bought two springs kits to change out and lower the foot pounds of energy and now I can't get it back together. I don't want to, but I think it will have to send it off.

--- End quote ---
Check the member's map and see if anyone is close to you... GTA members are normally happy to help out another.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version