GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Contest Gate > Contests and Giveaways!!!

Winchester 70-45 Big Bore Airgun Package! - Congrats to the Winner!

<< < (2/16) > >>

avator:
Yes Wayne... same GTA log in.
I signed up for this one short of joining FaceBook. (no offense to anyone)

James... I was the winner of an EdGun RM3 giveaway from the old GTA. That's was a $1500 gun at the time.

Anyways, thank you to Rick, the sponsors and the staff here at GTA for the opportunity to win this gun.
I probably wouldn't outright buy one only because I don't hunt and plinking with a .45 would be a bit expensive. This would most likely be a gateway into casting for me.

avator:

--- Quote from: Rat Sniper (AKA: PaulT58) on March 12, 2023, 10:40:23 AM ---I just entered, I've always lusted after one of those Winchester Big Bores!   ;D
Good luck to everyone who enters!  Hopefully, the winner will be a GTA member and we'll get to hear all about it!

--- End quote ---
Good luck to you too Paul. And if I win it you better believe you'll hear about it. And if you win it, I better get to shoot it...  ;D

Rat Sniper (AKA: PaulT58):

--- Quote from: avator on March 12, 2023, 10:47:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: Rat Sniper (AKA: PaulT58) on March 12, 2023, 10:40:23 AM ---I just entered, I've always lusted after one of those Winchester Big Bores!   ;D
Good luck to everyone who enters!  Hopefully, the winner will be a GTA member and we'll get to hear all about it!

--- End quote ---
Good luck to you too Paul. And if I win it you better believe you'll hear about it. And if you win it, I better get to shoot it...  ;D

--- End quote ---

LOL!  If either of us win it, I'm betting we both will get an opportunity to shoot it!   ;D

avator:

--- Quote from: Rat Sniper (AKA: PaulT58) on March 12, 2023, 10:50:14 AM ---
--- Quote from: avator on March 12, 2023, 10:47:40 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

LOL!  If either of us win it, I'm betting we both will get an opportunity to shoot it!   ;D

--- End quote ---
Deal, long as we both agree to buy our own bullets....  ;D

Back_Roads:
 This is a hand pump friendly big bore, looser pumps ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version